Sunday, November 9, 2008

Three Witches and a Ghost


We had so much fun trick-or-treating this year because it was such nice weather. 78 degrees to be exact! I had to cut the sleeves off of Reagan's costume to accommodate her cast and it was more than comfortable outside for her little bare arms. Neighbors passing out candy sat on their front porches enjoying the weather as well. The kids did more trick-or-treating this year than ever before. We suffered through the heat of the summer and now we are being rewarded with some really fantastic weather.

9 comments:

Mom said...

Why is reagans cas red in one pic and purple in another?

Cyd said...

She has 3 of them total because they keep getting loose and falling off! I'll have to post pictures of her in her pink cast! hahaha

Cyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyd said...

duh duh duh duh duh!

Lindsay Kay said...

Halloween in Vegas and Phoenix are perfect. You will enjoy the winter and LOVE the early spring. Get outside as much as you can! I also loved how everyone sat outside handing out the candy - it made it so much fun! You are all adorable!

Erin said...

Oh, I already miss your kids and Kyle is getting anxious for Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

They look so good dressed up.

Brianna said...

Cyd you know you can delete your own comments when you accidentally post twice..I do it all the time LOL! Just click on the garbage can next to your comment and click delete forever.

Cyd said...

Thanks Brianna.