Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Keeping Cool

Reagan and her best friend Maddy

Will taking aim

Most parks around here have splash pads. We don't play at the park during the summer unless we are wet--its necessary in keeping cool while enjoying some outdoor time.

6 comments:

Nichole said...

We love splash pads...they are so fun!! The nearest one to us is 10-15 minutes away...but I'm not complaining!!

Julie said...

I love the loko of your blog! The title picture is darling! so where is this splash park?

Cyd said...

Boulder City at Veteran's Memorial Park. Let me know if you want to go as I'll want to go again sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Reagan and Maddy; they really are best friends!! That was a good time; we need to do it again soon!

Nikki

Lia said...

Looks like fun! We just drove through Vegas on Monday and Friday. Soooo hot!!

Kristi Amasio said...

That looks like soo much fun! I can't believe how old your kids are getting. Soo cute!