Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

Our Halloween Babies


Lyndsee the Witch

Reagan as Cinderella
Will is Ironman

Taylor - Cleo Patra

Reagan loved the stage when her dance class performed in Halloween costumes this past week.
Taylor and her friend Abi are pros on the stage.
Saturday night we went to Boulder City for some trunk or treating where Reagan had a meltdown and we had to leave early without watching the movie in the park. We actually had to put long sleeves under the kids costumes this year as it was only in the 60s verses the 70 degree temps of years past.

5 comments:

Julie said...

such cute pics! I have some to email you too so hopefully I get on that soon. :)

Erin said...

Taylor makes such a cute Cleopatra with her dark hair but Lyndsee hardly looks like a witch! :)

Lia said...

Oh, I loved Halloween when my kiddos were young!! It's so fun! Your chillins look so cute!

Kristi Amasio said...

Your kids are getting so big. Such cute costumes. I have to say I don't feel bad for your 60 degree weather, I would of took that anyday! lol

Unknown said...

They look so cute!