Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coming Back Thru

We enjoyed having Aunt Tamie and cousins Emma and Madison stop by for another visit on their way back home. I especially enjoyed it since Eric was out of town this week. I wasn't paranoid at night like I can usually get and it was just nice to have another adult around to chat with. Aunt Tamie got us all to the park with a picnic in hand. It really was a nice day for it and although Taylor was in school, we still managed to have a good time. Lyndsee hadn't been on a swing in 3 or 4 months so she acted very hesitant when I placed her in one for the first time on this outing. She loved it though of course and had fun running around on the playground for her first time ever.
She also enjoyed the slides. The orange shirt and cheeks are a result of ONE Dorito. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the wipies.

I love this picture of Madison!

Swings are Reagan's favorite part of any park.

5 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

I loved when people came to visit, especially when Matt was gone.:). I also miss this time of year in AZ. Get some vitamin D for me.

Anderson Family said...

You're girls are freakin' ADORABLE!!! I miss them!

Unknown said...

It looks so warm!

Erin said...

I love the "one Dorito" picture and comment. It made me laugh.
You got some great pictures!

Lia said...

I love the Dorito mess!