Will has developed a vain streak that has him insisting on styling his own hair. Apparently I don't do it like the other boys at school.I took this picture of Will on the way out the door to school one morning and Reagan insisted I take one of her as well. Good thing!
This was the last shot I took of her before she started chopping at her hair later that night.
I was practicing piano and happend to look into the kitchen just as she took a chunk out of her hair. I screamed and started to tear up when I saw what she had done. I thought for sure we would need to cut it really short but the hair dresser talked me out of it and I'm glad because she was able to hide it with a cute bob style.All the short pieces are hiding thank goodness.

6 comments:
Will does a pretty good job!
Reagan's hair is soooo cute!
Yeah, I think you got off pretty easy with Regan. Her hair looks cute!
She looks darling with her new do!
She looks adorable and so grown up with the new do!
Her hair was soo long!! Eliza's has never grown out that long. She looks adorable, and it could have been soo much worse - I'm sure you already know that.:)
Wow, I would have teared up a bit too! I was fortunate Kowhai never cut her hair. I let her go have it cut off once and that was hard enough!
Post a Comment