Sunday, June 29, 2008

Visitors from the North







Christian, Nichole, and Ava came to visit when they brought our cat Cami home to us. We were very excited to have some visitors from Utah as well to have our cat back. We went to Hoover Dam, went swimming, and took the kids on the Merry-Go-Round at Circus Circus. It was all a good break from the settling process that seems to be taking forever. We are mostly unpacked but still need to decorate and do those things that make it feel like home. We still have to get ourselves a lot more organized as well. But hey, we can always shut the door on the office, garage, and spare room--right? So off we went to play. I was amazed to see the bridge they are building so that traffic can cross the dam some place other than the dam itself. It sent chills up my spine and I'm sure when they are done with that road and bridge it is going to be something to drive across it!



4 comments:

Nichole said...

We had a ton of fun with you guys! I can't wait until I can post my pictures on my blog...I wish Christian would have put them on my computer and not his!! So Christians work is probably sending him and a Co-worker to Las Vegas this fall...they will pay for the wives to go too so we will be down there in the fall...I will give you a more exact date!

Erin said...

Both you and Nichole look really cute in your pics. Fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! It is good to take a break from the home for a while, keeps me from going crazy anyway it does for me!

Alicia said...

Fun times! You look like such a babe in the pic with Reagan! Glad it's starting to feel like home!