Will and Taylor got to play a sport this past spring. Taylor played soccer and Will played t-ball. They had fun playing on the same team as friends and made new friends through this experience as well. Taylor never scored a goal and was sometimes slow to chase the ball but always expressed an excitement to play the game. I love being able to give my kids opportunities to explore the world around them and to see what hidden talents they may have. The hard part in having your kids in sports I discovered was that we no longer had our weekends for getting out to hike and camp which our family loves to do. Hopefully we can figure out a way to do them both over the next several years. Here's hoping...

Here is Taylor in her uniform that was WAY to big on her.

I think the thing Taylor loved most about playing soccer was the team commrodity (sp?) that she felt with the other girls. They were so cute and kind with one another.

Watching from the sideline

Taylor's team and Coach Karen

Will and Coach Ron

Will in the outfield. This is a cute photo because even though Will is standing in this one, he very often would sit or lay in the outfield as well. Maybe we'll have to try soccer next time!

Giving a cheer at the end of a game.

Will with his cousins Rachel and Olivia from Utah who came to watch him while in town. Will's favorite part of the game was probably treat time afterward.
6 comments:
Ha! I love how huge Taylor's uniform is. Julia's always been on a co-ed team. Did they just happen to be all girls?
Will looks like he is the only one who cares about the game. ;)
They both look so cute in their uniforms! You'll have to post a video one of these days of them playing!
Will looks so cute in his little uniform. I love little kids in their sports leagues. They're kind of one cute joke, but hey, they have to start somewhere. Maybe we'll try something like this in a year or two. And lego land looked like a lot of fun! That's Christian's dream spot! =)
That picture of the kids laying down in the outfield got me laughing. Will looks way cute. And I'm glad Taylor likes soccer becuase Kyle sure doesn't.
Matthew had fun "playing" tball too. He keeps asking me if it is really over because he wants to play just one more time :)
I love it! Such cute pics. Those kids are growing up way too fast. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment