Monday, June 1, 2009

Will's Preschool Graduation



When my kids are three years old, I like doing the co-op preschool thing with other moms. We had a great group this year and I look forward to doing this again with Reagan some day. Will (just like Taylor) will be going to a more professional preschool next year. This has worked great because I'm usually having a baby during the off year. Will graduated with his swimsuit on--now that's class!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our babies are growing up! It was a great group of preschoolers (and moms) this year. Looking forward in 2 years doing the same thing.

Nikki

Anderson Family said...

I love that they are all in their swimming suits for graduation. Only in Las Vegas!

Aubrey said...

That is exactly what I do, one year of co op and next year paid. It works out great. I love that they are in swimming suits.