As much as we could use our Saturdays to do home projects or catch-up on housework, very often (especially when the weather is nice like its been) we end up getting in the car and getting out to explore. Sometimes its a planned event and other times it is very last minute and spontaneous. We didn't decide to this little jaunt until half way through our day on Saturday and off we went. I love getting out for a drive because I can relax while my kids are stapped in their seats and Eric and I can just talk without too much interruption. We headed down to Laughlin stopping to explore Grapevine Canyon that has a good concentration of petroglyphs at the beginning. The kids loved getting out for a little hike and we all enjoyed getting out of the house for the day to enjoy the nice weather. We had never ventured down to Laughlin before so we went another 10 minutes down the road after the hike to eat out.Hideouts are always fun!
A natural spring (rare to the area)


3 comments:
I can't wait until the weather is nice on a Saturday so we can be spontaneous like this! Looks like fun!
Looks like a tons of fun!
Love that you choose to get out and have fun!
Post a Comment