Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting SO BIG!

Lyndsee went to her 4 month well check where we found out she weighs 16lbs 4oz and is 24.5 inches long. I was pretty shocked! Apparently she is around the 95% compared to other babies her age. I couldn't help but look up the stats for the rest of my kids at 4 months to see how she compares.
Lyndsee
Taylor - 13 lbs 13 oz, 25.5 inches
Will - 15 lbs 10 oz, 25.9 inches Reagan - 14 lbs 15 oz, 24.9 inches

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow. Look at all the beautiful babies you produced! That's fun to compare them all.

Julie said...

oh that was so fun to see! Reagan's picture is too cute!
(P.S.) great job yesterday, I was in the mother's room and it sounded beautiful!

Lia said...

Oh I just love the pictures!! So cute! Especially the one of Reagan!!