Saturday, July 16, 2011

You'll Always Be My Baby

Lyndsee is starting to talk a ton these days. Most of it I'm still trying to understand but here are some of the things she loves to say as of late. Thank you, night-night, Mama (finally!) Daddy, NO!, ya (yes), dink (drink), "I know..." which are the first words in a song she trys to sing ("I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream"). My sweetie baby thinks she should be a big girl like the rest of her siblings insisting lately to sit at the kitchen table. She runs around with them like she's part of their pack. What's next? Will we be saying good-bye to the crib soon too? Is it OK to hold her back a little? I'm not ready for her to be anything but my baby.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love that she's trying to sing!